Delphi 3 - Rebuild Library Equivalent

There are some bugs in the DDEMAN.PAS file for D3 that I fixed (The
same bugs were in D1 and D2 as well). Now that I've made the changes
to the VCL Source, how do I rebuild the library? Do I just edit
ddeman.pas and some-how compile it to a DCU?

Please help.

Thanks.

David Block
dbl...@vdn.com

Re:Delphi 3 - Rebuild Library Equivalent

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 00:09:41 GMT, dbl...@vdn.com (David Block) wrote:
>There are some bugs in the DDEMAN.PAS file for D3 that I fixed (The
>same bugs were in D1 and D2 as well). Now that I've made the changes
>to the VCL Source, how do I rebuild the library? Do I just edit
>ddeman.pas and some-how compile it to a DCU?

you need to open the package *.pkg file that includes ddeman.pas, and
rebuild that. file|open, select "package file" as file-type. A .dpl
file is generated which holds the components on your VCL-tab...

Other Threads