Corel Office Conflict

I know that this has probably been hashed around a million times already,
but I can't find anything in the TI's or FAQ's, so here we go again.  I'm
installing applications that use Inprise BDE, be the applications Delphi
itself, or those that are created with Delphi, and I've got a pre-existing
Corel Office suite and after the install nothing works right.  What are the
correct steps to remedy this, and how can I put together something (ie
registry settings to look for) that will let me add something to the install
package for my own installations of Delphi apps that will at least let me
warn the client that there might be a problem.
TIA
Mike