Board index » delphi » borland c++ 3.1

borland c++ 3.1

i am looking for Borland C++ 3.1 (16 bit). This is a very old product, and i
am not sure whether this product is obsolete.

any comment and idea on how can i get/purchase this product from? or any
download site?

thank you very much

tze yuang

 

Re:borland c++ 3.1


"Chong Tze Yuang" <ctyu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3bbbe857_2@dnews...

Quote
> i am looking for Borland C++ 3.1 (16 bit). This is a very old product, and i
> am not sure whether this product is obsolete.

Yes, it is discontinued a long time ago.

Quote
> any comment and idea on how can i get/purchase this product from? or any
> download site?

For purchasing, try these sites:
http://www.ebay.com/
http://www.recycledsoftware.com/
http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/borland.htm

----
Jogy
http://www.jogy.net/
j...@sirma.bg

Re:borland c++ 3.1


BC++ 3.1 is from 1992 and may be a bit difficult to find.  It was the last
version of BC++ that had both a DOS and Windows IDE.

If you are comfortable running the Windows IDE then also consider the BC++
4.02, 4.5, 4.51 or 4.52 versions as they are at least as capable as 3.1 was
and you probably have a much better chance of finding a copy of one of them
than of 3.1.

.  Ed

Re:borland c++ 3.1


thank you for your comment. however i need the 16 bit compiler to compile my
code since i use a 3rd party library that is written in 16 bit code.

thank you, and have a nice day

tze yuang

"Ed Mulroy (TeamB)" <e...@mulroy.org> wrote in message
news:3bbc4db2_1@dnews...

Quote
> BC++ 3.1 is from 1992 and may be a bit difficult to find.  It was the last
> version of BC++ that had both a DOS and Windows IDE.

> If you are comfortable running the Windows IDE then also consider the BC++
> 4.02, 4.5, 4.51 or 4.52 versions as they are at least as capable as 3.1
was
> and you probably have a much better chance of finding a copy of one of
them
> than of 3.1.

> .  Ed

Re:borland c++ 3.1


thank you for your information. it helps.

i shocked by the price quoted. although it is obsolute for a long time, it
is still expensive. i thought it is free-download. :p

thank you, and have a nice day

tze yuang

Quote
"Jogy" <j...@sirma.bg> wrote in message news:3bbc22f0_2@dnews...

> "Chong Tze Yuang" <ctyu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

news:3bbbe857_2@dnews...
Quote
> > i am looking for Borland C++ 3.1 (16 bit). This is a very old product,
and i
> > am not sure whether this product is obsolete.

> Yes, it is discontinued a long time ago.

> > any comment and idea on how can i get/purchase this product from? or any
> > download site?

> For purchasing, try these sites:
> http://www.ebay.com/
> http://www.recycledsoftware.com/
> http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/borland.htm

> ----
> Jogy
> http://www.jogy.net/
> j...@sirma.bg

Re:borland c++ 3.1


FYI:

All of the compilers I mentioned do 16 bit programs.

.  Ed

Other Threads