WindowState does not work anymore??

Hello,

I have a mainform (mdiform) with the property WindowState set to
wsMaximized.
On the "OnActive" event I show a userlogin form.
Till yesterday, the mainform did open correctly in maximized state and the
loginform was show with the mainform on the background.
Suddenly this appearence changed !! No changes where made to the mainform.
Now the mainform is displayed in the left upper corner while the loginform
is displayed and maximize as the loginform is closed.
What is going on????

Eric ten Westenend

Re:WindowState does not work anymore??

In article <89dfbp$h...@bornews.borland.com>, Eric ten Westenend wrote:
> I have a mainform (mdiform) with the property WindowState set to
> wsMaximized.
> On the "OnActive" event I show a userlogin form.
> Till yesterday, the mainform did open correctly in maximized state and the
> loginform was show with the mainform on the background.
> Suddenly this appearence changed !! No changes where made to the mainform.
> Now the mainform is displayed in the left upper corner while the loginform
> is displayed and maximize as the loginform is closed.
> What is going on????

Did you perhaps change the OldCreateOrder property of the form?

Sent using Virtual Access 5.00 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Other Threads