D6 ShellListView control and Multi-select

I'm trying to use the TShellListView control to get file/path names.
I've done the SelectedFolder bit for getting an individual file/path,
but am coming up a bit empty when trying to do this with MultiSelect =
true. Is there some easy way to do this that I'm overlooking?

Re:D6 ShellListView control and Multi-select

Brad Miller <br...@provantagesoftwareNOPOTTEDMEAT.com> wrote in

> I'm trying to use the TShellListView control to get file/path names.
> I've done the SelectedFolder bit for getting an individual file/path,
> but am coming up a bit empty when trying to do this with MultiSelect =
> true. Is there some easy way to do this that I'm overlooking?

The general rule of thumb with most multi-select ListView-style components
is that each of Items will have a Selected property. You will have to loop
through Items and check each:

for I := 0 to ShellListView1.Items.Count-1 do
  if ShellListView1.Items[I].Selected then
    DoSomething;

Other Threads