CompactDatabase & use System database,Password,User ID

http://www.finalfiler.com/delphi/ADO/ado_coding.htm#CompactRepair

 if use "System database","Password","User ID "  will  error

 Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Password=xxxxx;User ID=MyADmin;Jet
OLEDB:System  database=sysECafe_temp.mdw;Data Source=sysECafe.mdb

who can  help me?ths..............

Re:CompactDatabase & use System database,Password,User ID

Hi shinhrn,

>  if use "System database","Password","User ID "  will  error

>  Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Password=xxxxx;User ID=MyADmin;Jet
> OLEDB:System  database=sysECafe_temp.mdw;Data Source=sysECafe.mdb

Did you cut and paste the connection string? Then the error might due to the two
spaces between "System" and "database". If I put an extra space like that in a
working connection string, I get an error "ISAM driver not found".

Thrse

Re:CompactDatabase & use System database,Password,User ID

it can work!!!!!!!!!!! i do not  change any things!!!!!!!
inapprehensible!!!!

"Thrse Hanquet" <therese.hanq...@skynet.be> ???g??ls?D
:3cbdd1e4_2@dnews...

> Hi shinhrn,

> >  if use "System database","Password","User ID "  will  error

> >  Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Password=xxxxx;User ID=MyADmin;Jet
> > OLEDB:System  database=sysECafe_temp.mdw;Data Source=sysECafe.mdb

> Did you cut and paste the connection string? Then the error might due to
the two
> spaces between "System" and "database". If I put an extra space like that
in a
> working connection string, I get an error "ISAM driver not found".

> Thrse

Other Threads