Wacky Data Component Pictures

Just loaded D3.0 on a Win98 machine and I noticed that the pictures for
the Data Access and Data Control tabs are all wrong.  Very Weird.
Anyone know why and how to fix this situation?

-Confused.

  jjenson1.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Wacky Data Component Pictures

James,
  For what it is worth, I too am runnning win98 on my laptop and
ocassionally ALL of my icons go screwy. I usually just refresh the desktop
and they are fine again. Not a solution, I know... just a fellow sufferer
commiserating... :)
                  Good luck!!
-Dave
http://www.erols.com/dparsons
dpars...@erols.com
James Jensen wrote in message <363FDDFA.5E02D...@midsouth.rr.com>...
>Just loaded D3.0 on a Win98 machine and I noticed that the pictures for
>the Data Access and Data Control tabs are all wrong.  Very Weird.
>Anyone know why and how to fix this situation?

>-Confused.

Re:Wacky Data Component Pictures

The strange thing for me is that it does not usually refresh when I restart
Delphi.

Dave Parsons wrote:
> James,
>   For what it is worth, I too am runnning win98 on my laptop and
> ocassionally ALL of my icons go screwy. I usually just refresh the desktop
> and they are fine again. Not a solution, I know... just a fellow sufferer
> commiserating... :)
>                   Good luck!!

  jjenson1.vcf
< 1K Download