Page by Page Survey

    I would like to conduct a 20-25 question survey, approx 3-4 questions
per page, with radio, check boxes, or combo boxes for the input.  The user
would answer the first three or so, then click an arrow (or whatever) to go
to page 2, then page 3, etc...

    At the end, all the answers would be available for various types of
processing - a combo box might be used in multiplication, values from radio
buttons might look up other values, etc...

    Does anyone know of example code, that shows this? I have found single
page forms, but not an app that walks you thru a series of questions.

    Thanks much for any and all assistance.

richard brust
br...@tbri.com

Re:Page by Page Survey

Richard Brust <br...@tbri.com> wrote in message

>     I would like to conduct a 20-25 question survey, approx 3-4 questions
> per page, with radio, check boxes, or combo boxes for the input.  The user
> would answer the first three or so, then click an arrow (or whatever) to
go
> to page 2, then page 3, etc...

>     At the end, all the answers would be available for various types of
> processing - a combo box might be used in multiplication, values from
radio
> buttons might look up other values, etc...

>     Does anyone know of example code, that shows this? I have found single
> page forms, but not an app that walks you thru a series of questions.

Use a TPageControl. If you have more than the mentoned controlls you might
save resources by creating single TForms and create/destroy them on demand.
These forms can be placed on a TPanel by setting the parent property of the
form.

HTH Martin

Other Threads