Minimum install footprint of Interbase

Does anybody know the minimum installation required to get an Interbase
database server (open source edition) to run?

I would like to minimize the size of my application. No tools required --
just a running server that can be accessed via the native API, for example.

I'd appreciate any comments on this.

Best regards,
Antti

Re:Minimum install footprint of Interbase

> Does anybody know the minimum installation required to get an
Interbase
> database server (open source edition) to run?

Complete details on what you need for a minimal install are in the paper
at:  http://ibinstall.defined.net/papers.htm.

--
David R. Robinson
InterBase Installation Info - http://ibinstall.defined.net