Delphi ASP com object calling another Delphi ASP com object

Delphi ASP com object calling another Delphi ASP com object

as my title says this is what I am doing.  I have a project that has several
asp com objects in it IE:

xyz.newstuff1

xyz.adminstuff

etc..  I have been successful in creating the newstuff1 object from asp and
calling a function in that object.  Then in the object

create the adminstuff object as   obj := Tadminstuff.create(nil);  this
works fine, and I can access the objects.  But I need to know

how I can create the other asp object and pass it the current asp object
references (IE: response, server etc).  I know i could pass and olevarient
of the response object for instance, but I just want the adminstuff object
to act as if it was called from asp and had its own server, response,
request objects.