Looking for free icons or bitmaps

Hallo,

I'm looking for a collection of icons or bitmaps I can use in my Delphi
application for free. Especially I'm searching for medical icons, such as
patient, diagnosis, etc., I can put on buttons or in a TreeView.

Does anyone know such a free icon and/or bitmap collection?

Best regards
Stephan

Re:Looking for free icons or bitmaps

Hi,

try http://www.glyfx.com/
they have free and commercial icons.

But I don't know if there are medical, patient etc. icons.

> Hallo,

> I'm looking for a collection of icons or bitmaps I can use in my Delphi
> application for free. Especially I'm searching for medical icons, such as
> patient, diagnosis, etc., I can put on buttons or in a TreeView.

> Does anyone know such a free icon and/or bitmap collection?

> Best regards
> Stephan

Re:Looking for free icons or bitmaps

> I'm looking for a collection of icons or bitmaps I can use in my Delphi
> application for free. Especially I'm searching for medical icons, such as
> patient, diagnosis, etc., I can put on buttons or in a TreeView.

Search "Medicine" font on font collection sites.
(for example, http://www.dingbatpages.com/).

There are some other fonts with medical glyphs, but I do not remember their names right now.

--
Andrew Rybenkov.

create labels, logos, image lists
for your programs and websites with