crash in delphi and bcb

it worked fine before today. they give me

exception EAccessViolation in module VCL30.DPL at 83BC7708
Access violation address 83BC8788
Read of address 83BC8708

after I start a delphi1/3/bcb program, close the program and restart it in
IDE.
it's not a display driver problem, the same in VGA
it's not a bios problem, I've changed mother board for many times.
it's not a anti virus software problem, I don't have any since reinstalling
windows make BCB and Delphi work again.

I installed "Japanese language support and IME for IE4.0" today. maybe it's
the problem? I've uninstalled it and still no luck.
VB don't have this problem at all, VC work fine also. it's Borland! it's
inprise!

I am using Chinese Windows 95 OSR2, oh no! it's Microsoft!!!

Re:crash in delphi and bcb

Hello there,

Ive had a similar problem after installing 3rd party package. I think
activating/deactivating the
"compiling with runtime-packages" and recompiling the total project has
helped me.

hope it will help you too.

--
Andreas Klein
eMail: a-k...@metronet.de

Ka Chun, Cheng schrieb in Nachricht <6k7b01$jv...@unix2.glink.net.hk>...

Andreas Klein ???g??31 <6kbl0m$21...@news.metronet.de>...

>Hello there,
>Ive had a similar problem after installing 3rd party package. I think
>activating/deactivating the
>"compiling with runtime-packages" and recompiling the total project has
>helped me.

after uninstalling all the software I use, it seems working now. I think
chinese windows OSR2 + japanese support = bang!

Other Threads