Re: DB Tool

2008-02-14 06:00:30 AM
delphi112
Sandeep Chandra writes:
I work with multiple databases and I find it hard to remember various
key combinations for so many tools. Is there a DB Tool that can be
used to manage/work with multiple databases. I work with MS SQL,
Postgres, Firebird, Interbase, MySql and SQLite.
Database Workbench works with Interbase, MS SQL, Interbase, Firebird and
MySQL:
www.upscene.com/
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Re: DB Tool

I work with multiple databases and I find it hard to remember various
key combinations for so many tools. Is there a DB Tool that can be used
to manage/work with multiple databases. I work with MS SQL, Postgres,
Firebird, Interbase, MySql and SQLite.
Regards
Sandeep

Re: DB Tool

Just a tool to do queries, write stored procedures etc and to do backup
and restores.
Regards
Sandeep

Re: DB Tool

key combinations for so many tools. Is there a DB Tool that can be used
to manage/work with multiple databases. I work with MS SQL, Postgres,
Firebird, Interbase, MySql and SQLite.
I use Database Workbench and highly recommend that tool.
www.upscene.com/
cu Christian

Re: DB Tool

Sandeep Chandra writes:
Just a tool to do queries, write stored procedures etc and to do backup
and restores.

Regards

Sandeep
I use IBExpert -- but have looked at the other tools mentioned. They are
good too. I just found this one first! They all have trials --
try-it-and-see (TAS method)
www.hk-software.net/ibexpert.com/en/home
--
Will R
PMC Consulting

Re: DB Tool

Sandeep Chandra schreef:
I work with multiple databases and I find it hard to remember various
key combinations for so many tools. Is there a DB Tool that can be used
to manage/work with multiple databases. I work with MS SQL, Postgres,
Firebird, Interbase, MySql and SQLite.
winsql: www.synametrics.com/SynametricsWebApp/WinSQL.jsp
danny
---

Re: DB Tool

You may use our freeware DIM (Database Information Manager)
www.scalabium.com/dim
"Sandeep Chandra" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I work with multiple databases and I find it hard to remember various
key combinations for so many tools. Is there a DB Tool that can be used
to manage/work with multiple databases. I work with MS SQL, Postgres,
Firebird, Interbase, MySql and SQLite.

Regards

Sandeep

Re: DB Tool

dbVisualizer 6.0
The free edition is already very feature rich.
Supports about 20 databases:
www.dbvis.com/
Michael Justin
--
betasoft - Software for Delphiâ„?and for the Javaâ„?platform
www.mikejustin.com/