{*word*60}ion

2008-04-03 08:49:10 PM
delphi205
This clever video could just as well be about those of us who are {*word*60}ed
to Delphi. ;-)
on10.net/blogs/tina/Silverlight-Rehab/

Re:{*word*60}ion

I.P. Nichols writes:
This clever video could just as well be about those of us who are
{*word*60}ed to Delphi. ;-)

on10.net/blogs/tina/Silverlight-Rehab/
Very funny! Though the Silverlight sounds like a BS to me.

Re:{*word*60}ion

"John" writes:
I.P. Nichols writes:
>This clever video could just as well be about those of us who are
>{*word*60}ed to Delphi. ;-)
>
>on10.net/blogs/tina/Silverlight-Rehab/

Very funny! Though the Silverlight sounds like a BS to me.
I wouldn't call it BS, but each to his own...
Run this and change the goofy green "skin" to Basic Black.
www.scott-mccraw.members.winisp.net/AgCalc/AgCalculator.html
Watch the streaming video mentioned in this article then play with the demo
app.
blogs.msdn.com/jaimer/archive/2008/03/13/silverlight-in-financials-demonstrator.aspx

Re:{*word*60}ion

I.P. Nichols writes:
Watch the streaming video mentioned in this article then play with the
demo app.
blogs.msdn.com/jaimer/archive/2008/03/13/silverlight-in-financials-demonstrator.aspx
Impressive!