Re: New Turbo Explorer mirror ...

2006-09-06 11:27:33 PM
delphi215
thanks, working great!

Re: New Turbo Explorer mirror ...

"Danijel Tkalcec" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
except for the license keys:
Wish you could fix that too :^) No keys no fun...:-(
TDaniel

"TDaniel" writes:

"Danijel Tkalcec" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

>except for the license keys:

Wish you could fix that too :^) No keys no fun...:-(
I hope Borland guys will get up soon and fix their Server. If you download
the files untill then, you've got the toughest part behind you :)
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Danijel Tkalcec writes:
I hope Borland guys will get up soon and fix their Server.
I need details on the problem. What exactly is the problem? We monitor
the servers here and no problems have been reported overnight.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re: New Turbo Explorer mirror ...

I need details on the problem. What exactly is the problem? We monitor
the servers here and no problems have been reported overnight.
Since this morning (10+ hours ago) all links from
www.borland.com/downloads/download_turbo.html
both downloads and keys resulted in no answer (ussvs-bes1 wouldn't
respond), so you couldn't login.
Seems to be back up right now.
Eric

Eric Grange writes:
Since this morning (10+ hours ago) all links from

www.borland.com/downloads/download_turbo.html

both downloads and keys resulted in no answer (ussvs-bes1 wouldn't
respond), so you couldn't login.

Seems to be back up right now.
Thanks for letting me know, Eric. I saw the details in another thread.
I'm now working with our IS department to find out why our application
and server monitoring software didn't send out any alerts overnight.
Everything is currently working.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re: New Turbo Explorer mirror ...

i was having issues too but am getting from your ftp site now. 400k/s
very nice

Mike Margerum writes:
i was having issues too but am getting from your ftp site now.
400k/s very nice
Thanks for letting me know.