Delphi-5 eating memory

You probably have an installed third-party component that has a bug in
it.  It's consuming 160K per second and never releasing it.  Furthermore
it's exhibiting that bug in "csDesigning" mode.  Interesting that it has
found some way of being triggered, however.

Re:Delphi-5 eating memory

well, I noticed that a version of 3 months ago hasn't got the problem. As
far as I know now, there has no components been added to the project, but I
made some changes to the Corba-implementation. I just discovered that my
client is doing the same !

"Sundial Services" <i...@sundialservices.com> wrote in message

> You probably have an installed third-party component that has a bug in
> it.  It's consuming 160K per second and never releasing it.  Furthermore
> it's exhibiting that bug in "csDesigning" mode.  Interesting that it has
> found some way of being triggered, however.

> Sundial Services :: Scottsdale, AZ (USA) :: (480) 946-8259
> mailto:i...@sundialservices.com  (PGP public key available.)
> > Fast(!), automatic table-repair with two clicks of the mouse!
> > ChimneySweep(R):  "Click click, it's fixed!" {tm}
> > http://www.sundialservices.com/products/chimneysweep

Other Threads