Select Projects to Build Expert?

2003-10-03 11:30:06 PM
delphi189
I'd like to see an expert whereby I can select WHICH projects in my
project group I want to build instead of always having to do a Build
All.
ANyone knoe of one or where to get started in writing one?

Re:Select Projects to Build Expert?

eshipman writes:
ANyone knoe of one or where to get started in writing one?
Look at IOTAProject.GetProjectBuilder.BuildProject.
Erik

Re:Select Projects to Build Expert?

In article <3f811494$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
eshipman writes:
>ANyone knoe of one or where to get started in writing one?

Look at IOTAProject.GetProjectBuilder.BuildProject.

Erik

So how would I enumerate the current projects in the project group?

eshipman writes:
So how would I enumerate the current projects in the project group?
Use IOTAProjectGroup.Projects[i].
You'll find some starter OTA tips here:
www.gexperts.org/opentools/
Also, be sure and take a look at the Delphi 7 OTA help file if you have it.
Erik