Re: Delphi slogans?

2005-12-20 06:27:54 AM
delphi210
Eddie Shipman writes:
Anyone have any keen Delphi or pascal slogans or cool code snippets
that could be put on a T-Shirt, mousepad, or coffee mug.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, please...

Delphi. Thank God M$ doesn't own it! (yet...)

Re: Delphi slogans?

Eddie Shipman writes:
Anyone have any keen Delphi or pascal slogans or cool code snippets
that could be put on a T-Shirt, mousepad, or coffee mug.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, please...

VB is DEAD! Long Live Delphi!

Re: Delphi slogans?

Eddie Shipman writes:
Anyone have any keen Delphi or pascal slogans or cool code snippets
that could be put on a T-Shirt, mousepad, or coffee mug.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, please...

VB is for Everybody.
Delphi is for Developers.

Re: Delphi slogans?

"Mark A. Andrews" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Delphi. Thank God M$ doesn't own it! (yet...)
VB is DEAD! Long Live Delphi!
VB is for Everybody.
Delphi is for Developers.
Three winners in a row!
You're on a roll Mark.
--
Merry Christmas,
Brad.

Re: Delphi slogans?

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Anyone have any keen Delphi or pascal slogans or cool code snippets
that could be put on a T-Shirt, mousepad, or coffee mug.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, please...

Delphi
Because friends don't let friends use VB
--
John
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts

John Wester [Group W] writes:

>Delphi
>Because friends don't let friends use VB

An oldie but a goodie :-)

I also like "I'd rather be flipping burgers than coding in VB". Perhaps
on a T-shirt with Athenas head or the Borland logo somewhere to provide
the Delphi link.

I think that is the winner, David...

Re: Delphi slogans?

"David Clegg" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Eddie Shipman writes:

>I think that is the winner, David...

I have a mate that sells that one via CafePress

www.cafepress.com/radioactivecode

You're right Dave. Really need a logo or something
to make the Delphi connection. Otherwise it just seems
empty.
--
Merry Christmas,
Brad.

Re: Delphi slogans?

Bruce McGee writes:
>How about :
>Who is C# 's Daddy?

Variation on the theme:
"using C#? Who's your Daddy?"
Bruce,
Boston Red Sox 2004... that is why it is funny -- *I think* :-)
Your change changes the context...
--
Holger
Blog: delphi2006.blogspot.com

Re: Delphi slogans?

"Rene Tschaggelar" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote
I have to reserve the copyright for this one:
Delphi, the only language that allows you to
be specialized on something else.
Well I have no doubt that that used to be true, but
things are getting complicated so fast that I think
that it will soon take a genius to be able to be
expert in Delphi *and* in anything else.
I call myself an instrumentation engineer, and
I am finding it hard to keep up with the tool and
environment changes for Windows programming.
--JohnH

Re: Delphi slogans?

VB is for Everybody.
Delphi is for Developers.
VB is for Drinkers. Delphi is for a hard days work.
Oliver Townshend

Re: Delphi slogans?

Eddie Shipman writes:
Anyone have any keen Delphi or pascal slogans or cool code snippets
that could be put on a T-Shirt, mousepad, or coffee mug.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, please...
Here's something I just thought of (apologies to anyone else who also
has.. and I wouldn't be surprised)
Delphi: it is not Greek to me.
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Re: Delphi slogans?

On 19 Dec 2005 19:44:06 -0700, "Dave Nottage [TeamB]"
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Delphi: it is not Greek to me.
Two thumbs up.

Re: Delphi slogans?

John Herbster writes:
"Rene Tschaggelar" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote

>I have to reserve the copyright for this one:
>Delphi, the only language that allows you to
>be specialized on something else.

Well I have no doubt that that used to be true, but
things are getting complicated so fast that I think
that it will soon take a genius to be able to be
expert in Delphi *and* in anything else.

I call myself an instrumentation engineer, and
I am finding it hard to keep up with the tool and
environment changes for Windows programming.
--JohnH

You're right John,
being an expert in something else doesn't require
you to be a Delphi expert. You just want to interface
your hardware to Windowns. I am quite happy with D7,
a comport driver and my own units. For the rest that
was added in the last 10 years I have no use.
Rene

Re: Delphi slogans?

Holger Flick writes:
Bruce,

Boston Red Sox 2004... that is why it is funny -- *I think* :-)

Your change changes the context...
I had to look it up, but that is funny, too. I am thinking of getting
bumper stickers made. :)
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee

Re: Delphi slogans?

David Clegg writes:
Don't you dare laugh at that one, Bruce :-)
:) :)
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee