Exception when closing Application

2003-12-16 10:46:11 PM
delphi181
Hi,
i have a very stupid exception when closing my Application. It seems to
happen only on Windows prior to XP and not in every time. The problem is
that I can not debug the error because the exception is raised behind the
end-line of my App. Message is
Access violation at Adress 0000000
and after this message i get a runtime error.
Any tips?
Thnx, Daniel

Re:Exception when closing Application

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...

i have a very stupid exception when closing my Application. It seems to
happen only on Windows prior to XP and not in every time. The problem is
that I can not debug the error because the exception is raised behind the
end-line of my App. Message is

Access violation at Adress 0000000

and after this message i get a runtime error.

Any tips?

Thnx, Daniel
Check all your units and library units for finalization code that free's
or accesses an object already released. Also check destructor procs and
OnDestroy event handlers for similar problem. One of them is failing
you.
Allen.