Method selection

2004-02-26 03:57:05 PM
delphi39
Hello
I am seeking some component that allows me to connect to the following dbms.
MS SQL and MySQL and I wont use components that uses bde and/or odbc. the
components have to be able to run directly at the server. I am currently
using ZeosLib to connect to a MySQL database - but some of my cust. want to
use MS SQL/msde instead. Which component are the best. The application is
developed in Delphi 6 but I have just bourgth at upgrade to Delphi 8.
Sorry for the bad english - I am from Denmark.
Regards
Jørgen Højrup Christiansen
NC-Software
---