Always on Top Limitation???

Are there any limitations when using forms that are always on top? I'm
making a sticker application that uses only one form with a popup menu.
When creating a new sticker, I'm making an instance of the first form.
One of the properties are Always on top. Ilke thisM;
frmXXX[Counter]:= TForm.Create(Self);

The whole thing works very well with one and to forms. But when I'm
creating the the third sticker, none of the forms are Always on top
anymore. Anyone having an idea why this happens??

Re:Always on Top Limitation???

Are there any limitations when using forms that are always on top? I'm
making a sticker application that uses only one form with a popup menu.
When creating a new sticker, I'm making an instance of the first form.
One of the properties are Always on top. Ilke thisM;
frmXXX[Counter]:= TForm.Create(Self);

The whole thing works very well with one form. But when I'm
creating the the second sticker, none of the forms are Always on top
anymore. Anyone having an idea why this happens??

Other Threads