Lossless Huffman JPEG

Does anyone have code for reading lossless Huffman encoded JPEG images?
I have images in both 8-bit and 10-bit format that I need to read in a
program. I could even accept, as a temporary measure, an external program
converting them to another format. IrfanView doesn't handle them.
At least some of the expensive libraries don't seem to support this
format, otherwise I might even pay for the code!
Thanks,
David

Re:Lossless Huffman JPEG

Hello David
I never used it myself so far, but i read that microsoft's GDI+ supports
lossless transformation. it is available as an additional dll for Win98 /
WinNT and higher.
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
lus/GDIPlus.asp
Best regards:
Martin
"David J Taylor" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schrieb im Newsbeitrag
[...]

Thanks, Martin. The files will not display with Windows XP Preview
function, so I don't believe the format is supported. It is not the
ability to transform the data that I want, simply to read existing files.
Cheers,
David

Re:Lossless Huffman JPEG

Does anyone have code for reading lossless Huffman encoded JPEG images?

I have images in both 8-bit and 10-bit format that I need to read in a
program. I could even accept, as a temporary measure, an external program
converting them to another format. IrfanView doesn't handle them.

At least some of the expensive libraries don't seem to support this
format, otherwise I might even pay for the code!
I did a small search on that, the best match i found was here:
isb.ri.ccf.org/biomch-l/archives/biomch-l-2003-01/00025.html]
it has an answer and some links, i followed them and think this will help out. let me know if it didn't/did :-)
--
Liran
www.com-n-sense.com

Re:Lossless Huffman JPEG

I did a small search on that, the best match i found was here:
isb.ri.ccf.org/biomch-l/archives/biomch-l-2003-01/00025.html]
it has an answer and some links, i followed them and think this will
help out. let me know if it didn't/did :-)
Liran,
Yes, I found that one as well, and it was very helpful. I now have the
code compiling without warnings or errors (unlike most C code off the
'net!), and the next step is to try it out and see if it actually works.
Then I can turn it into a Windows DLL.
Cheers,
David