NO DATAPUMP.EXE

I'm experiencing an DATAPUMP.EXE not found
in Delphi4 std. when I'm trying to build
disks.
DATAPUMP.EXE is not on original Delphi 4 CD.
So I'm not able to build an installation disk set.
Can you help me?

Re:NO DATAPUMP.EXE

Search for the file SWDEPEND.INI in your Insatllshield-Directory.
There, go to the section : [BDE Core Subset]
Look at : USES7=DATAPUMP.EXE
do all DATAPUMP entries remark with ;;  (looks like this:
;;USES7=DATAPUMP.EXE)
Then it should work ....

Bye

cezar nechifor wrote:
> I'm experiencing an DATAPUMP.EXE not found
> in Delphi4 std. when I'm trying to build
> disks.
> DATAPUMP.EXE is not on original Delphi 4 CD.
> So I'm not able to build an installation disk set.
> Can you help me?

Other Threads