need help for wxwindows designer project

2003-11-24 02:03:27 PM
delphi81
Hi,
I'm writing a form designer for the wxWindows framework. I am writing
this program in delphi.
You can download the preview from
www-ec.njit.edu/~grk4352/wxdlg/wxdesigner003.zip
I'm having lot of problem with the jvinspector and some custom design
editors for listview and treeview. if you are interested in the
project, please send me an email at grk4352 @ njit . edu , I will send
the source code asap.
Following are the tasks that are pending :
1)Create Inspector Editor for TImage component.
2)Create Inspector Editor for Listview columns.
3)Create Inspector Editor for Treeview columns.
4)Create Inspector Editor for Choosing Color.
5)Create Inspector Editor for Choosing Fonts.
6)Create a mechanism for handling Events
7)Ability to add custom components to the IDE.
8)Ability to Check unnamed and duplicate names.
9)Create Project template for VC++ 6.0, 2002, 2003 BCB and BCX.
10)Fix jvInspector crash.
-Kathire

Re:need help for wxwindows designer project

"Kathire" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Following are the tasks that are pending :

1)Create Inspector Editor for TImage component.
2)Create Inspector Editor for Listview columns.
3)Create Inspector Editor for Treeview columns.
4)Create Inspector Editor for Choosing Color.
5)Create Inspector Editor for Choosing Fonts.
6)Create a mechanism for handling Events
7)Ability to add custom components to the IDE.
8)Ability to Check unnamed and duplicate names.
9)Create Project template for VC++ 6.0, 2002, 2003 BCB and BCX.
10)Fix jvInspector crash.

-Kathire
Wow, this raises so many questions for me. Might you put this project in a
Yahoo Group, so we can all look over you shoulder?
Unfortunately I won't have time to even peek at it until mid December, but I
would like too...
-dennis

Kathire writes:
I'm writing a form designer for the wxWindows framework. I am writing
this program in delphi.

I think many Delphi and Kylix developers might want to give you a GIANT HIGH
FIVE, if you get this worked out.