Problem: ToolBar-Menu like WORD and CPP-Builder

Hi there.

How could I create a toolbar like WORD und CPP-Builder?
I have problems with variable width of buttons, empty entries, etc..
Anyone knowing a component or tricks?

Thanks a lot.
Alex

mailto://m...@alexanderbeck.de

Re:Problem: ToolBar-Menu like WORD and CPP-Builder

> How could I create a toolbar like WORD und CPP-Builder?

Wrong newsgroup.  This group is where Borland C++ is covered.  That is a
different compiler.  C++ Builder newsgroups have 'cppbuilder' in the
newsgroup name.  Try your question in a C++ Builder newsgroup.  For
instance:

  borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using

.  Ed

Other Threads