How do I print sum of a field on the pageheader band with Fast Report 3.20

2006-03-07 08:06:12 PM
delphi86
Briefly I want to show sum of a field that printed on previous pages.
And I drop a TfrxMemoView and set its expression property =
[SUM(<frxDBDataset1."AMOUNT">,MasterData1,2)]
but not calculating and showing. But same expression works on the pagefooter
band.
Where am I doing wrong?
Thanks for helps.

Re:How do I print sum of a field on the pageheader band with Fast Report 3.20

Dear Mahmut Akbolat!
Sorry for delay.
I went to CeBit last week.
Tuesday, March 7, 2006, 3:06:12 PM, you writes:
MA>Briefly I want to show sum of a field that printed on previous pages.
MA>And I drop a TfrxMemoView and set its expression property =
MA>[SUM(<frxDBDataset1."AMOUNT">,MasterData1,2)]
MA>but not calculating and showing. But same expression works on the pagefooter
MA>band.
MA>Where am I doing wrong?
See manual.
There is a general rule for all aggregate functions: a function can be
counted only for the data-band and displayed only in the bandís footer
(the following bands refer to the latter: footer, page footer, group
footer, column footer, and report footer).
--
Best regards,
Michael Philippenko mailto:XXXX@XXXXX.COM