get error "Unit SockApp compiled with different version of IdTCPServer"

Dear Friends,
I am using CodeGear 2007 upd3 for my development.
To learn about Webservices, I create a sample webservice application
(using wizard) and when I compiled it , Iget bellow error
[DCC Error] Project1.dpr(13): F2051 Unit SockApp was compiled with a
different version of IdTCPServer.TIdTCPServer
what should I do now?

Re:get error "Unit SockApp compiled with different version of IdTCPServer"

Hello Tarvirdi,
Our SOAP/WebBroker require/use Indy 9 when you build a WebAppDe{*word*81}
Application. However, the IDE is configured for Indy10 by default as most
people use Indy in contexts that are not related to WebAppDe{*word*81}.
To remedy you simply need to switch your paths to Indy9 when building a
WebDe{*word*81} application. I suspect that is described in the README. If that's
not the case, I can provide more information.
Cheers,
Bruneau.