Board index » delphi » Good Calendar/Appointment Component?

Good Calendar/Appointment Component?

I'm looking for a calendar/appointment book component that can display
actual appointments from a table. There are plenty of calendar controls
out there, but I'm really looking for one that I can attach to a TQuery
or TTable and have it display and print appointments with a
daily/weekly/monthly view. I'm writing a contact-manager-type of program
and a scheduling feature would be great.

Can anyone make a recommendation?

Chris

--
Chris Cleveland
Genesee Development Group, Inc.
2000 North Racine Avenue, Suite 4100
Chicago, Illinois  60614
773.528.1700 voice, 773.528.8862 fax
http://genesee.net
cclevel...@genesee.net

 

Re:Good Calendar/Appointment Component?


Have a look at http://www.dbi-tech.com they have a set of 15 Active X
controls you can use. You can download a demo.

Brian

Quote
Chris Cleveland wrote in message <36657A6C.55935...@genesee.net>...
>I'm looking for a calendar/appointment book component that can display
>actual appointments from a table. There are plenty of calendar controls
>out there, but I'm really looking for one that I can attach to a TQuery
>or TTable and have it display and print appointments with a
>daily/weekly/monthly view. I'm writing a contact-manager-type of program
>and a scheduling feature would be great.

>Can anyone make a recommendation?

>Chris

>--
>Chris Cleveland
>Genesee Development Group, Inc.
>2000 North Racine Avenue, Suite 4100
>Chicago, Illinois  60614
>773.528.1700 voice, 773.528.8862 fax
>http://genesee.net
>cclevel...@genesee.net

Re:Good Calendar/Appointment Component?


Quote
Brian Dunstan wrote:
> Have a look at http://www.dbi-tech.com they have a set of 15 Active X
> controls you can use. You can download a demo.

Thanks. I looked at their website and saw no mention of Delphi. Can the
Solutions::PIM package be sucessfully used with Delphi?

Chris

--
Chris Cleveland
Genesee Development Group, Inc.
2000 North Racine Avenue, Suite 4100
Chicago, Illinois  60614
773.528.1700 voice, 773.528.8862 fax
http://genesee.net
cclevel...@genesee.net

Re:Good Calendar/Appointment Component?


Quote
Chris Cleveland wrote in message <366AE47D.7D8F2...@genesee.net>...
>Brian Dunstan wrote:

>> Have a look at http://www.dbi-tech.com they have a set of 15 Active X
>> controls you can use. You can download a demo.

>Thanks. I looked at their website and saw no mention of Delphi. Can the
>Solutions::PIM package be sucessfully used with Delphi?

Yes, they work fine with Delphi. I'm still hoping to find a VCL equivalent
myself, but these ActiveX controls are pretty good.

--
Wayne Niddery - WinWright Consulting
Delphi, C++Builder, JBuilder, InterDev --
http://home.ican.net/~wniddery/RADBooks.html
...remove chaff when replying...
"You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi"

Re:Good Calendar/Appointment Component?


In article <74erni$5...@forums.borland.com>, winwri...@chaffshaw.wave.ca
says...

Quote
> Chris Cleveland wrote in message <366AE47D.7D8F2...@genesee.net>...
> >Brian Dunstan wrote:

> >> Have a look at http://www.dbi-tech.com they have a set of 15 Active X
> >> controls you can use. You can download a demo.

> >Thanks. I looked at their website and saw no mention of Delphi. Can the
> >Solutions::PIM package be sucessfully used with Delphi?

> Yes, they work fine with Delphi. I'm still hoping to find a VCL equivalent
> myself, but these ActiveX controls are pretty good.

We're working on 'em - extension components to our DateTime Suite.  The
extension components will include diary, calendar and scheduling
functions and support the vCard and vCal "internet standard" formats.

Expected in Feb.

--
Regards  Duncan McC
(remove nosmeggingspam to reply e-mail)
http://www.adrock.com

Other Threads