video filename during capture using VFW

2004-09-03 06:01:26 AM
delphi202
Hello,
Im creating a program that captures video from a Creative {*word*272} using VFW. I try to save the video file as 'c:\video.avi' by sending the following message to the capture window:
SendMessage(hWndC,
WM_CAP_FILE_SET_CAPTURE_FILEA,
0,
Longint(pchar('c:\video.avi')));
Sometimes the video is saved with the correct name and sometimes it is saved with the default name 'C:\CAPTURE.AVI'. Can it be a driver problem? Or did I do something wrong, i.e. with the CAPTUREPARMS structure?

Re:video filename during capture using VFW

SEE netbook.mm520.net/
"Maira" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>bl