wrong sql statement or sth else...

Hello

I'm using a german NT4 Server (SP6) with the english MS SQL Server 7.0
(without SP). The following query doesn't work correctly within my
query-object and also within the query-analyzer. If I run the statement
the first time, the result is correct - the second, the third, ... the
result is wrong. I don't have the problem with the german sql-sever.

SELECT PS.NAME, PS.FIRSTNAME, I.DAT, I.NOCHZUVER AS VALUE, PS.PERSNR
FROM DJTGINFO I, PERSSTAM PS WHERE I.PERSNR=PS.PERSNR AND I.DAT BETWEEN
'20001101' AND '20001130' AND I.PERSNR IN (5,6,20) AND I.NOCHZUVER <> 0
ORDER BY PS.NAME, PS.FIRSTNAME

Everything seems to be o.k. after the installation of the SP2 (for the
sql-server). Is this realy the solution of my problem? Or did I forget
something?

Thanks a lot.
Dominik

(Sorry about my english...)