TidTCPServer.ReplyTexts

2004-02-03 11:45:11 PM
delphi144
Hi,
I'm new to Indy with Delphi 7 and am writing a TCP server that has some special
replies and some canned standard RFC replies. I am using the ReplyTexts to
store my standard RFC replies like 200 Command Ok. etc, etc... I want to
be able to based upon the parameters passed to a command be able the set the
reply and then call SendReply. I am using the ReplyTexts.FindByNumber(200)
and assigning that to ASender.Reply and calling ASender.SendReply. This
works fine for a single call but I get access violations after that. If I
manualy set the NumericCode and the text then everything works fine every
time.
I need a practical example of how to use the ReplyTexts in a TCPServer. I
have looked at all the demos and they don't use these properties.
Thanks,
Matt

Re:TidTCPServer.ReplyTexts

"Matt Nielsen" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I want to be able to based upon the parameters passed to a
command be able the set the reply and then call SendReply.
I'm using the ReplyTexts.FindByNumber(200) and assigning
that to ASender.Reply and calling ASender.SendReply.
Indy is already doing all of that for you internally. Why do you need to do
this manually? Please provide an actual example.
Gambit