D2006 upd 2

2006-05-03 12:59:23 AM
delphi193
Is this update also for D2006 in french ?
alx

Re:D2006 upd 2

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Alain Lecacheux writes:

Is this update also for D2006 in french ?
Probably not yet. The localized updates are always some time behind the
US versions, which is why i never use a german Delphi <g>.
Peter Below (TeamB)
Don't be a vampire (slash7.com/pages/vampires),
use the newsgroup archives :
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
groups.google.com
www.prolix.be

Re:D2006 upd 2

"Peter Below (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message
de news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Alain Lecacheux writes:

>Is this update also for D2006 in french ?

Probably not yet. The localized updates are always some time behind the
US versions, which is why i never use a german Delphi <g>.

I also certainly would like to avoid localized version. But unfortunately,
in France ,
it appears impossible to not buy a french version of any Borland product.
alx.

Re:D2006 upd 2

Alain Lecacheux a écrit :
"Peter Below (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message
de news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Alain Lecacheux writes:
>>Is this update also for D2006 in french ?
>Probably not yet. The localized updates are always some time behind the
>US versions, which is why i never use a german Delphi <g>.

I also certainly would like to avoid localized version. But unfortunately,
in France ,
it appears impossible to not buy a french version of any Borland product.
alx.

I'm living in France too and I have purchased my Delphi version in English.

Re:D2006 upd 2

"Stephane Wierzbicki" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de
I'm living in France too and I have purchased my Delphi version in
English.
Can you tell me where ?

Re:D2006 upd 2

>I'm living in France too and I have purchased my Delphi version in
English.

Can you tell me where ?

have a look here : www.sosdevelopers.com/fiche.aspx
FWIW I have purchased my US version to our local hardware / software reseller.