Install D2005 and upgrade to sp3

2005-08-30 11:55:35 PM
delphi229
Hi,
I installed D2005 and downloaded upgrade 3. In the upgrade readme there
were no mention of requirements to first apply earlier upgrades.
After the process had finished I could still not see 'Upgrade 3' mentioned
in the D2005 About box.
Does it exist specific requirements as of applying earlier upgrades before
installing upgrade 3?
rgds
Rod

Re:Install D2005 and upgrade to sp3

In article <4314814d$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Rod Janson writes:
I installed D2005 and downloaded upgrade 3. In the upgrade readme there
were no mention of requirements to first apply earlier upgrades.

After the process had finished I could still not see 'Upgrade 3' mentioned
in the D2005 About box.

Does it exist specific requirements as of applying earlier upgrades before
installing upgrade 3?
Yes, you have to apply update 2 (which includes 1) before you can apply
update 3.
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :
www.mers.com/searchsite.html
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
groups.google.com
www.prolix.be

Re:Install D2005 and upgrade to sp3

Hi, I was wondering where I can download the updates for D2005? I have looked
all over the Borland web site. I am sure I just missed it.
Thanks,
Charlie Stoll
"Peter Below (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

--

In article <43ea138f$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Charlie Stoll writes:

Hi, I was wondering where I can download the updates for D2005? I have looked
all over the Borland web site. I am sure I just missed it.
They are on the Delphi Developers page. If you have D2005 running, look at the
Welcome page, near the bottom left, in the Resources section there should be a
link.
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :
www.mers.com/searchsite.html