Re: ADO connection pt 2

2005-12-02 12:03:00 AM
delphi145
John Luetich <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
<438f299c$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>:
Thanks for your help. A couple more things:

When I try to change "Connected" to true or try to make the table
active, I get a database login form.

Also, where does "Persist Security Info=False" go? I am using Delphi
6 with XP and I can not find that property.

Thanks
On your ADOConnection set LoginPrompt to FALSE. The other is part of
your connection string.
--
Brad Prendergast
"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad." --

Re: ADO connection pt 2