Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

Does anyone know how to order the english Turbo Delphi Explorer Upgrade
to Turbo Delphi Professional from Germany?
www.codegear.com/buy finally redirects me to www.edv-
buchversand.de/borland (the German Borland shop). They are unwilling to
sell the Upgrade (I even had e-mail correspondence with them).
The Borland Benelux shop is advertising the Upgrade (EUR 249,- plus
VAT). If I try to order it, I get a error message:
--------------
SIT_000002
We have encountered an internal application error. The error has been
logged.
Contact System Support
--------------
Regards
Wolfgang

Re:Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

I confirm the problems on the Benelux shop.
CodeGear simply does not want our money...
Robert

Robert Houdart writes:
I confirm the problems on the Benelux shop.
CodeGear simply does not want our money...
Thats a shame, Id say write to Nick Hodges, who is nick.hodges at
codegear dot com and ask him to see if he can find somewhere in germany
who will sell you it. Im sure he'd help hes a great guy.
--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings

"Robert Houdart" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
I confirm the problems on the Benelux shop.
CodeGear simply does not want our money...

Robert

In benelux it is cheaper (20 Euroballen less) here and it works.
www.redcorp.com/newproducts/product.asp

From: "tdaniel" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>

In benelux it is cheaper (20 Euroballen less) here and it works.

www.redcorp.com/newproducts/product.asp
That's the wrong version. I am looking for Turbo Delphi Professional
Upgrade.

Wolfgang Klein <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
That's the wrong version. I am looking for Turbo Delphi Professional
Upgrade.

Regards
Wolfgang

sorry
www.redcorp.com/newproducts/product.asp

Re:Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

In article <45880f67$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Tdaniel writes:
sorry

www.redcorp.com/newproducts/product.asp
Thank you for your effort, but this is also not the desired product.
The link is for the full version, I am looking for the Upgrade Turbo
Explorer to Turbo Professional ($249 in the US).

Wolfgang Klein writes:
The link is for the full version, I am looking for the Upgrade Turbo
Explorer to Turbo Professional ($249 in the US).
Hi, I don't think there is any difference between those 2 versions
(except for the price). I just ordered my prof upgrade 2 days ago (I
live in the US). I was sent a download link to the Explorer edition and
what makes the difference (Expl. vs Prof.) is the license key which
unlocks some IDE features.
I am pretty sure that the box box version I am currently awaiting will
also be the Explorer edition + the key.
Regards,
L.

Luke writes:
I am pretty sure that the box box version I am currently awaiting will
also be the Explorer edition + the key.
I think the CD/DVD whatever it is will contain the commandline tools
which you can download from the registered page.
--

Wolfgang Klein writes:
In article <45880f67$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Tdaniel writes:
>sorry
>
>www.redcorp.com/newproducts/product.asp

Thank you for your effort, but this is also not the desired product.

The link is for the full version, I am looking for the Upgrade Turbo
Explorer to Turbo Professional ($249 in the US).

Regards
Wolfgang

www.edv-buchversand.de/borland/catalog.php&gr=&co=&idx0=4&cat0=750001144&idx1=1&cat1=750001146&idx=-1&cat=-1
Das Biest kostet 463€ !!!!

Wolfgang Klein writes:
In article <45880f67$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Tdaniel writes:
>sorry
>
>www.redcorp.com/newproducts/product.asp

Thank you for your effort, but this is also not the desired product.

The link is for the full version, I am looking for the Upgrade Turbo
Explorer to Turbo Professional ($249 in the US).

Regards
Wolfgang

shop.borland.it/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet
Bella Italia! 249 € !!!!

"Rod" writes <news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM>:
shop.borland.it/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet

Bella Italia! 249 ?!!!!
I got my full Pro version for about 212 EUR here in Germany - from eBay :-O
I had some registration troubles but at the end all was fine!
BTW is there a chance to "convert" the German version into an English one?
--
cu,
Michael

Re:Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

Hi Liz,
Thats a shame, Id say write to Nick Hodges, who is nick.hodges at
codegear dot com and ask him to see if he can find somewhere in germany
who will sell you it. Im sure he'd help hes a great guy.
I just followed your advise. Let's wait and see...
Robert

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Robert Houdart writes:

I just followed your advise. Let's wait and see...

Robert
I am waiting, too.

Robert Houdart writes:
I just followed your advise. Let's wait and see...
I take these problems you guys are having and forward them directly to
the folks behind the *XXXX@XXXXX.COM email address.
You can email those folks directly, using the information on this page:
www.codegear.com/HowtoBuy/tabid/103/Default.aspx
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear