Vista "RLINK32: Error opening file "mytypelib.tlb"

Hello,
one of our appilactions don't run under Vista.
I try to complie the software under Vista with Delphi7 to find the bug.
The compilation is not the probelm but I get the error message
"RLINK32: Error opening file "mytypelib.tlb" when the linker starts.
The same code compile, link and run under XP and NT without any problem.
I have another application with an ActiveX interface an I get the same error
there.
Has anybody an idea what going wrong?
Thanks for your help Mike

Re:Vista "RLINK32: Error opening file "mytypelib.tlb"

"RLINK32: Error opening file "mytypelib.tlb" when the linker starts.
That can happen when there are errors in the type library that
prevent the .tlb from being created. Do you see any "errors"
in the type library editor? I wonder if some Vista-specific
changes are automatically introduced into the tlb, via dependencies
such as stdole (just a wild guess)? If it is because a change
get's introduced to the type library when you open the TLB project
in the IDE, maybe a command line build would avoid the failure?
I have another application with an ActiveX interface an I get the same error
there.
Is there a small application you can upload to .attachments?
I'd be glad to give it a try.
--Craig

Re:Vista "RLINK32: Error opening file "mytypelib.tlb"

Hi,
the probelm was Delphi dont't work if you dont's habe write access in
the directory where Delphi is installed. after I change that I can
compile and link....
Michael