Re: What color will they paint the doors at the new DevCo office?

2006-02-18 01:03:38 AM
delphi269
Fikret Hasovic writes:
So my Alfa Romeo 156 is POWERED BY DELPHI :-)
LOL
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Fikret Hasovic writes:
So my Alfa Romeo 156 is POWERED BY DELPHI :-)
So would you suggest that I install a Delphi battery in my Mazda
Familia? Would it help me get to market quicker? :-)
--
Cheers,
David Clegg

Re: What color will they paint the doors at the new DevCo office?

So would you suggest that I install a Delphi battery in my Mazda
Familia? Would it help me get to market quicker? :-)
It'll save you all that time you spend roll starting it :)
Oliver Townshend

Oliver Townshend writes:
>So would you suggest that I install a Delphi battery in my Mazda
>Familia? Would it help me get to market quicker? :-)

It'll save you all that time you spend roll starting it :)

Exactly!!!
Oliver Townshend
--
Best regards,
Fikret Hasovic fikret.fbtalk.net

Re: What color will they paint the doors at the new DevCo office?

marc hoffman writes:
Just wondering,

seems kinda relevant, well, at least as much as half of the other
threads here...

Tents don't have doors!
Sam