DDevExtensions for Delphi 2007?

Can anyone comment on this? When it will be available or not?

Re:DDevExtensions for Delphi 2007?

Irakli escribi?
Can anyone comment on this? When it will be available or not?

andy.jgknet.de/blog/archives/48-DDevExtensions-for-Delphi-2007-snapshot-builds.html

Re:DDevExtensions for Delphi 2007?

How can I activate the old style palette in D2006/D2007? I downloaded and
installed the DDevExtensions but I couldn't make the old style palette
appear.
"Irakli" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Can anyone comment on this? When it will be available or not?
Tools>DDevExtensions options>Old Palette>Active

Re:DDevExtensions for Delphi 2007?

The problem was that I have downloaded only the DelphiSpeedUp. I downloaded
the DDevExtensions and it works fine now.
Eventually I can enjoy the old fashioned Delphi 7 style palette in D2006/D2007
IDE: img453.imageshack.us/img453/430/t2006dskos4.jpg
:)
Thanks a lot.
"Irakli" wrote
Tools>DDevExtensions options>Old Palette>Active