Re: Delphi database courses/masters

LOL. I was going to ask the same, although when I visited him, he
didn't raise both kinds of kids ;)
Well well, so you visited him, and you didn't visit me <g>
Oh well, Bob visited my dad several times :))

Weyert de Boer writes:
Well well, so you visited him, and you didn't visit me <g>
I think you were in grade school at the time :O
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

"Eric Schreiber" <eric at kobayashi dot com>writes:
Francesco Savastano writes:

>I am looking more
>for a school of 1 month or more. As I said I am a beginner in
>database especially client server and I want to learn doing a school
>cause I can not loose much time by self teaching me such a complex and
>fast-changing subject.

If it turns out that you can not find the kind of class you're looking
for, and instead end up having to learn on your own, get a copy of
Database Design for Mere Mortals. I learned a lot by reading this book.
Clear writing and explanations throughout.
I also recommend "Database Design for Mere Mortals." it is a good read,
even for those who have studied database design in college.

Re: Delphi database courses/masters

Hi Weyert,
>LOL. I was going to ask the same, although when I visited him, he
>didn't raise both kinds of kids ;)

Well well, so you visited him, and you didn't visit me <g>
Yes he did, I still have a picture of John holding my daugther (Natasha
Louise Delphine, who was only a few months old at the time).
Oh well, Bob visited my dad several times :))
It's about time for a new visit, I reckon...
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi 2005 PDF manuals available from www.drbob42.com/training

Bob Swart writes:
Yes he did, I still have a picture of John holding my daugther
(Natasha Louise Delphine, who was only a few months old at the time)
If I ever get to Europe again, I would love to come visit again, too! You
are a gracious host.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re: Delphi database courses/masters

Yeah, that should be like 1996/1997 or something. I am not sure if I
already used Delphi that time or still VB3 :)
Oh well, I think I already used Delphi that time, because I got a
TSyntaxMemo license :+
But Bob don't hesitate to call/mail/fax my dad, :)

Re: Delphi database courses/masters

>I think you must live with DrBob for a month.

LOL! We have a spare bedroom in our house (next to my working area), so
this might be an idea... (although I am not sure if my kids or kids would
like that ;-)

Is it an invite:)?