Delphi 2005 live audio chat

2004-11-16 02:18:23 AM
delphi39
ec.borland.com/ec/eventDisplay.faces
9
First Delphi 2005 live audio chat is with Danny Thorpe this Friday, Nov
19th at 10:00am PST, 1800GMT.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004

Re:Delphi 2005 live audio chat

--

John Kaster (Borland) writes:
First Delphi 2005 live audio chat is with Danny Thorpe this Friday,
Nov 19th at 10:00am PST, 1800GMT.
Sheesh.. can not you hold it in the afternoon? Never thinking of us
Aussies <g>
I guess at least it is on a weekend for us..
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Newsgroup guidelines: www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Dave Nottage [TeamB] in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Sheesh.. can not you hold it in the afternoon? Never thinking of us
Aussies <g>
We did a survey among our BTPs (who are global) for some briefings we
did for them, and found that 10am Pacific Time was about the best date
for it.
We will usually avoid Fridays if we can. As I said, Danny was only
available on Friday.
--

John Kaster (Borland) in <41993e13$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
did for them, and found that 10am Pacific Time was about the best date
for it.
lol .. "the best time" not "the best date"
--

John Kaster (Borland) writes:
First Delphi 2005 live audio chat is with Danny Thorpe this Friday, Nov
19th at 10:00am PST, 1800GMT.
Any chance that a recording will be available for download for those who
missed it?
Michael

Michael Elsdörfer writes:
Any chance that a recording will be available for download for those who
missed it?
That should read "for those who will miss it", of course.

Michael Elsdörfer in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Any chance that a recording will be available for download for those
who missed it?
Yes, all recordings will be available after the chats.