Intraweb Menus

I have a TIWMenu on my form, when the menu unfolds I can 'see though it' to
any TIWLabels underneath?
Is there a way to make the menu non-transparent?
Cheers
Clive.

Re:Intraweb Menus

"Clive" <clive.ben@nett@XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
I have a TIWMenu on my form, when the menu unfolds I can 'see though it'
to any TIWLabels underneath?
Did you alter the ZIndex of these labels? By defualt labels will not show
through the menu as you can see in the demos.
Atozed staff provides basic assistance with peer support
on these forums. For more information see:
www.atozed.com/intraweb/support/peer.iwp

Re:Intraweb Menus

No, Basically I have an ancestor form with a menu on it, all other pages are
inherited from this,
The labels on the inherited forms show up when the menu drops over them,
Grids are OK,
I will have a play about with the ZOrders, and see if that makes a
difference
Thanks
Clive.
"Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

--
Chad Z. Hower
Atozed Software Technical Support

Atozed staff provides basic assistance with peer support
on these forums. For more information see:
www.atozed.com/intraweb/support/peer.iwp

Re:Intraweb Menus

I changed the ZIndex of my menu on my ancestor form to 1 and its all ok now
Many Thanks