Access 2.0 to Delphi 2.0

Howdy folks,
I'm a real Delphi and ODBC beginner (using Delphi 2.0 Developer).
I've heard, that I can access an Access 2.0 DB only by using a
ODBC-Driver, but there are differentent ODBC-drivers available. Which is
the one whom I must use to access a Acess 2.0 DB with Delphi 2.0 (I got
the Developer-Edition, like mentioned above)???
How I could get this driver (maybe MS-ftp-server - but which file???)
and how to install this driver exactly (under Access 2.0 and / or Delphi
2.0???)?
I'm a really beginner with Delphi and ODBC, so don't worry about my
questions.

Andre