Render in Scrollbox and pages

I'm not able to view other pages than the first one in the TScrollbox where I render the preview.
I tried with NextPage method of RvRenderPreview but nothing change, if I use also RedrawPage (after NextPage) I receive an access violation error.
Thanks for help me
Matteo

Re:Render in Scrollbox and pages

Matteo,
have you some code for me to understand the problem ??
:-) thomas