Remote Delphi Developer Needed

2005-05-09 08:23:50 AM
delphi192
We need to expand our Remote Delphi Developer team.
As a Remote Delphi Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining
existing applications and develop applications and/or application modules to
specification. You must be willing to work at least 40 hours per week.
Your location is not a concern as long as you have internet access and ICQ.
Your qualifications should include
* academic studies in computer science
* 3+ years DELPHI
* 1 - 2 years RDBMS experience
* object oriented design experience
* SQL
* ASTA competent
* proficient in English
Our development platform is D5.
If you like to join our team, email your resume
or CV along with your salary requirements to
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Remote Delphi Developer Needed

I sent my CV to your email:XXXX@XXXXX.COM. But I got a Mail Delivery Fail
message.
Could you give another email address?
"Axel Niesen" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>写入消息新闻
:427ead93$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
We need to expand our Remote Delphi Developer team.

As a Remote Delphi Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining
existing applications and develop applications and/or application modules

specification. You must be willing to work at least 40 hours per week.

Your location is not a concern as long as you have internet access and
ICQ.

Your qualifications should include

* academic studies in computer science

* 3+ years DELPHI

* 1 - 2 years RDBMS experience

* object oriented design experience

* SQL

* ASTA competent

* proficient in English

Our development platform is D5.

If you like to join our team, email your resume
or CV along with your salary requirements to

XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Remote Delphi Developer Needed

Me 2!
IELite
"rick" <rick (at) hotmial.com>writes

--
mark

"Axel Niesen" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>写入消息新闻
:427ead93$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>We need to expand our Remote Delphi Developer team.
>

>As a Remote Delphi Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining
>existing applications and develop applications and/or application modules
>
>specification. You must be willing to work at least 40 hours per week.
>

>Your location is not a concern as long as you have internet access and
ICQ.

>Your qualifications should include
>

>* academic studies in computer science
>
>* 3+ years DELPHI
>
>* 1 - 2 years RDBMS experience
>
>* object oriented design experience
>
>* SQL
>
>* ASTA competent
>
>* proficient in English
>

>Our development platform is D5.
>

>If you like to join our team, email your resume
>or CV along with your salary requirements to
>

>XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Remote Delphi Developer Needed

Our company provides data collection and information systems for civil
engineering market, you can check our web site www.canarysystems.com
for more info. We need a remote part time Delphi developer to help us
develop our software. it is on-demand position, not a permanent one, but we
have plenty of work to be done right now, so we would keep you busy for a
while. Also there are plenty of projects in the pipe, so even though there
could be some intervals between projects, this is a long term relationship.
Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- proficiency in GUI, TCP/IP, XML, threads
- Delphi 2007
- ability to communicate in English or Russian
- ability to work with loosely defined specs
- familiarity with Developer Express Quantum Suite, Async Pro, TeeChart,
Rave Reports and Firebird is a plus
If you are interested, please reply by e-mail to this message and provide
the following:
- resume