Re: Delphi 8 question

Tim Sommers writes:
| This is kind of a silly question, and it is not like I really even
| care that much, but will Delphi 8 have (minimal) support for VB.NET the
| same way C#Builder does?
Why would a Delphi environment support VB? :-)
The theory of .NET is that classes written in any .NET language can be used
in any other .NET language.
Joanna
Consultant Software Engineer
TeamBUG support for UK-BUG
TeamMM support for ModelMaker

Re: Delphi 8 question

Why would a C# environment support VB? ;)
Are you answering my question without answering my question? :p
"Joanna Carter (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes