QuickReports "hanging" after upgrade

Hello,

I recently upgraded from Delphi3/QuickReport 3.0.8 to Delphi6/QuickReport
3.5.0.

My reports compile (after adding DesignIDE to the Runtime Packages section
of the project).  But when I go to run them I get an hour glass and the
report hangs.

I know that's a rather vague description but it's all I have as I can't
trace into these DLL reports.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Shawn

Re:QuickReports "hanging" after upgrade

Do you have any bitmaps or images in your report spec?
"Grodin" <sh...@wyndgate.com> wrote in message news:3d3d8c19_1@dnews...
> Hello,

> I recently upgraded from Delphi3/QuickReport 3.0.8 to Delphi6/QuickReport
> 3.5.0.

> My reports compile (after adding DesignIDE to the Runtime Packages section
> of the project).  But when I go to run them I get an hour glass and the
> report hangs.

> I know that's a rather vague description but it's all I have as I can't
> trace into these DLL reports.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

> Thanks,

> Shawn