Custom Paradox language driver creating

Does anybody know some tools for creating
custom language driver for Paradox tables?

I have old Paradox db files created with Paradox 4.5 for DOS
and can't open it from Delphi with none of existing language drivers.

Thank you in advance.

Dimitar.

Re:Custom Paradox language driver creating

>Does anybody know some tools for creating
>custom language driver for Paradox tables?

There are none

>I have old Paradox db files created with Paradox 4.5 for DOS
>and can't open it from Delphi with none of existing language drivers.

You must have deleted some of the language drivers that install with
BDE because it has all the drivers that Paradox 4.5 could have created
these tables with.
You could rebuild them with the table repair utility.  That will
replace the language driver with your language driver default.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads