Session.AddPassword doesn't work in D1.02

We're creating a 16 bit version of a database application previously written
in D2 which opens passworded tables.

We found the AddPassword procedure doesn't work. We looked at some library
source code we had for D1.00 and found the "as object" had been missed off
its declaration (a touch careless!).

We obviously need to get some D1.02 (NOT D1.00) library source code, add the
"as object" and recompile this.

Can anyone tell us how to get this source code and recompile it OR is there
some other way we can get hold of the corrected library.

Many thanks

Chris

Re:Session.AddPassword doesn't work in D1.02

>We're creating a 16 bit version of a database application previously written
>in D2 which opens passworded tables.

>We found the AddPassword procedure doesn't work. We looked at some library
>source code we had for D1.00 and found the "as object" had been missed off
>its declaration (a touch careless!).

Addpassword works with Delphi 1.02 when I try it.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads