Quick reports onNeedData

I am using delphi 6 and trying to print a report without a datasource.
The report contains only one band which is set to rbDetail. I want to print
data in the detail band using the onneeddata event.
The first page is being print ok, but the second page is not being printed
at all. However when I open the printer settings (in windows 2000) the
print job is still pending.
This is the code i am using;
QuickRepNeedData(Sender: TObject; var MoreData: Boolean);
begin
if PrintList.Count = 0 then
begin
MoreData := False;
Exit;
end;
lblRoomNo.Caption := TPrintList(PrintList.Objects[0]).PrintRec.RoomNumber;
PrintList.Delete(0);
MoreData := PrintList.Count>0;
end
PrintList is a variable which is assigned on formcreate.
Any help appreciated
thanks
joseph

Re:Quick reports onNeedData