Delphi 7 and Quick Report

2004-02-05 04:02:47 PM
delphi64
Hi,
Migrating from Delphi 5 to Delphi 7, I did installed Quickreport.
But there is a problem. Whenever I click on the QuickReport component, to
place it on a form, I do receive an error message saying 'Printer selected
is not valid.'
Context : Windows XP.
Thanks for help.

Re:Delphi 7 and Quick Report

But there is a problem. Whenever I click on the QuickReport component,
To be more precise, it happens when I manipulate the QuickRep component.
to place it on a form, I do receive an error message saying 'Printer
selected
is not valid.'
Context : Windows XP.

Thanks for help.

Antoine

Re:Delphi 7 and Quick Report

You must have a valid printer installed and marked as default in the XP
Printer Settings

Re:Delphi 7 and Quick Report

Hi, Solerman Kaplon
You must have a valid printer installed and marked as default in the XP
Printer Settings
Yes, you are right. I did use a printer on LAN and the error message didn't
show anymore.
thanks. Antoine